Easy software to view and extract the files stored in iPhone's backup system with detailed device information such as iOS version, phone model and unique ID.
iBackup Viewer is a freeware iPhone explorer backup app and iPhone tool developed by iMacTools for Windows. It's straightforward, user friendly, advanced, light on system resources and reliable.
It is capable of connecting to online services such as WhatsApp and iTunes.
The download has been tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
Backup utility for iPhone which saves WhatsApp, contact and other data
iBackup Viewer is software that can easily extract SMS, iMessage and WhatsApp messages, and many other important data from iOS backups.
iBackup Viewer is compatible with the latest iOS devices like the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Features of iBackup Viewer
- Advanced Search: Search and filter data by criteria.
- Backup-to-PC: Extract files from iTunes backups to computer.
- Data Security: Protect iTunes backups with password.
- Easy Organization: Organize and manage iTunes backups.
- Export/Restore: Export and restore data from iTunes backups.
- Extract: Extract files from backups or local iTunes library.
- File Types: Support multiple file types.
- ITunes Library: View and manage iTunes library.
- Instant Access: View, search and export data from unencrypted backups.
- Preview: Preview photos, contacts, WhatsApp messages, etc.
- Recover: Recover lost data from iTunes backups.
- Restore: Restore selected files or entire backups.
- Viewer Tools: Multiple viewing and sorting tools.
Compatibility and License
iBackup Viewer is provided under a freeware license on Windows from iPhone tools with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 4.27.20 is the latest version last time we checked.
What version of Windows can iBackup Viewer run on?
iBackup Viewer can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the OS shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8 and Windows 7 having been tested. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.